Wednesday 1 April 2009

Boji on bench for Bulgaria

From Novinite:

The Bulgarian football coach, Stanimir Stoilov, has announced his starting 11 for Wednesday evening's World Cup qualifier against Cyprus in Sofia.

The lineup will be identical to the one that played in Ireland on Saturday with only one exception, Radostin Kishishev will take the place of defender Zhivko Milanov who was injured in the game.

Manchester City striker Valeri Bozhinov will also be available but will not start the game because he is not yet fully recovered from his injury.

UPDATE 18.13. Bulgaria won 2-0. Boji didn't get on. I don't know whether this is good or bad news.

2 comments:

bingoa said...

Good work.

This is the best blog on the web and I've been reading it for ages.

Thought I'd sign up so I could pass on my compliments.

Keep up the good work..

TLDORC said...

Thanks very much.