Wednesday, 14 January 2009

Independent : 99% done

Read it all here.
A source close to the negotiations told The Independent last night that the deal was "99 per cent done" following a meeting in which City's executive chairman Garry Cook and two representatives of Sheikh Mansour al-Nahyan tabled a bid plus an offer of £15m a season wages to entice the player. Though Milan have provided no official sense of whether Kaka is leaving, a report on the website of Mediaset, the media company owned by Milan proprietor Silvio Berlusconi, reported that the offer "would be difficult for Milan to turn down."

2 comments:

jfell said...

I wonder if Ireland is better than him too?

tommytheblue said...

i am assured we have long be speaking to kaka, sisnce he and his father where in dubai with milan. there is an offer in place which officially had been rejected..but the money is actually too good for milan to turn down. i am pretty confident that it will happen