Thursday 23 July 2009

Caicedo to Sporting

SkySports.com are reporting this:

12.03 Striker Felipe Caicedo has told skysports.com he is ready to prove himself on the European stage after agreeing a move to Sporting Lisbon.

But there's no more to it yet. I'm sure we'll see more later today.

UPDATE:

Big Phil is quoted as saying this:

"My objective is to play and to demonstrate that I can triumph in Europe," Caicedo told skysports.com.

"City have many forwards who have arrived this summer and they have complicated my presence.

"But to be with a club like Sporting Lisbon is a personal challenge to me.

"I am very happy to be able to play in the Champions League. Portugal is a good championship and I do not believe there will be any problems for me adapting my style."

The deal should be done tomorrow.

No comments: