Friday 21 May 2010

World Cup Blog

During the World Cup I'll be updating TLDORC with news of the progress of City legends present and past: no bad pass or missed tackle from Chris Killen, Gelson Fernandes or Dickson Etuhu will go unmentioned on here.

But I'm also doing another blog entirely about the World Cup, imaginatively entitled 'World Cup Blog.' Unlike TLDORC my financial future is linked to its success, so if you could go on it you would be doing me a big favour. I hope it will be a decent read, too.

Check it out HERE.

6 comments:

Meanderer said...

JPB - can I subscribe by rss to the new blog? I can't access it through http because of my daft employers.

guleed said...

Jack I'll be following the new blog as religously as I follow this blog mate. Keep it up and i wish you the best of luck.

If my exams go to plan then I'll be in London for another year so I'll see you at the Pride next season!

Anonymous said...

Nice one Jack. Not read it yet in full but I'm sure it'll be as well written as TLDORC..

I've added it to Stumbleupon too so hopefully that'll generate a few more hits.

clevblue said...

New Blog looks good, will be checking it out over the summer

clevblue said...

I'll advertise it on mancityblues.com forum

Cheers!

Steven McInerney said...

Love TLDORC so i'm genuinely looking forward to reading your new blog. Best of luck. Easily one of the most measured and articulate bloggers around. All the best with this...