Saturday, 1 November 2008

It could happen

In the unlikely event that we do win tomorrow, it could be our first win, in any competition, wearing a change kit for more than a year.

That is, of course, presuming that we wear red/black tomorrow.

And that we win.

Fink Tank rates us as having a 36.6% chance of winning (Bolton 37.8%, draw 25.6%).

No comments: