Sunday 17 August 2008

Bozhinov crocked again

By far the worst thing to come out of today (the performance was for the most part ok, but more on that later), was the injury to Valeri Bozhinov.

I was only a few rows away from the pitch and I just remember seeing Richards, Petrov and a few others looking visibly shocked, with their heads in their hands. Someone was being carried off but it was only a few minutes later I learnt it was Valeri.

I guess it's good he hasn't done the same ligaments again, but to have a different very serious injury is terrible luck. I was looking forward to seeing Bozhinov more than anyone else this season. But now we won't see him again in 2008, and maybe not until the spring. Garry Cook needs to get onto the phone to Santa Cruz or Milito pronto.

PS On a lighter note, I feel bad for that City fan a few rows behind me with 'FEED THE BOJ 9' on the back of his away shirt.

2 comments:

TPB said...

You have to ask yourself will he ever recover?

TPB said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.